ACTO will be widely recruiting abstracts related cellular therapy field on the 10th annual meeting.
For application guidelines, it has become are as follows, please apply after understanding.
September 30th 2019, 23:00（at Japan time）
|STEP1||Please download the format.|
|STEP2||Please fill out the all fields and complete your abstract|
|STEP3||Please mail the completed abstract with your CV to secretariat office
- Presentation occasion: Poster and three excellent abstracts for oral presentation
- Language: English only
- Application format: Converting to PDF the form prepared by the secretariat
- How to apply: Send by Email to secretariat office (Email:email@example.com)
- Author registration: 10 names (maximum)
- Abstract volume: 300 words (maximum),not include any diagrams, charts or reference citations.
Category of abstract
|Regenerative Medicine||bone and cartilage|
|liver, kidney, other organs|
|Immunotherapy||dendritic cell therapy|
|T cell therapy|
|NK/NKT cell therapy|
|Facility, GMP, SOP||ー|
☆☆☆Award for excellent abstract☆☆☆
The ACTO Committee will select 5 excellent abstracts from those that has been submitted.
The each excellent abstract author will recieve 100,000(JPY) and a trophy as an honor.
Also some abstracts will be selected for oral presentation from submitted abstracts.
Once submission is completed, secretariat office will mail to you the abstract confirmed. If you would not receive the confirmation mail within 5 days after submission, please e-mail to the secretariat office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please keep the abstract submission regulations, after the deadline, could not change all applications.
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
The Organizer will make the final decision of acceptance/rejection. Notification of acceptance/rejection and detailed information for your presentation data will be sent to you by e-mail till Oct. 15th.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
Please come to the Poster Reception front of room 302 on Nov. 7th.
Poster is to be placed by the presenter within the allotted time: 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 a.m.
Pushpins will be prepared on each poster panel.
– Presentation numbers will be prepared by the Secretariat.
– Each poster must fit within the dimensions of 90cm width × 190cm height.
* Presentation title, affiliations and names of the authors are to be prepared by the presenter.
2) Oral presentation
The 5 selected abstracts will be requested to be orally presented by each author in the following time
3:20 pm to 3:30 pm, Nov. 8th （2min. an abstract）
If there is no oral presentation, the award will be canceled.
3) Posters must be removed by the Meeting Closed (Nov. 9th 11:00)
Posters left on the panel after this time will be discarded by the Secretariat.
Poster Attatchment：Nov. 7th 9:00-10:00
Poster Removal：Nov. 9th 9:00-11:00